A garage used as a cabinet shop was destroyed in a fire Monday morning, Concord authorities say.
No injuries were reported in the fire, which raced through a single-story wood garage in the 500 block of Brownlee Drive. Concord fire officials say a neighbor reported the blaze about 6:30 a.m.
Never miss a local story.
Nearly two dozen personnel from Concord Fire and Life Safety responded and found the garage fully involved in flames when they arrived. It took them a little more than 20 minutes to bring the fire under control. There is no word as to a cause of the blaze.