Central Piedmont Community College has partnered with Project Life to enlist college students as potential donors for bone marrow and tissue transplants. A panel discussion about bone marrow donation is scheduled from 12:30-1:30 p.m. April 2 at Central Campus. A series of donor bone marrow-typing events are scheduled at all six CPCC campuses:
• Levine campus, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday, second-floor foyer.
Never miss a local story.
• Merancas campus, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Transportation Systems Building student lounge.
• Cato campus, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Cato II atrium.
• Harper campus, 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. March 5, classroom 352-D.
• Central campus, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. April 9, Belk Patio (between Belk and Elizabeth buildings).
• Harris campus, April 15, details to be announced.Karen Garloch