CPCC recruits students to become bone marrow donors
02/19/2014 4:32 PM
02/19/2014 4:33 PM
Central Piedmont Community College has partnered with Project Life to enlist college students as potential donors for bone marrow and tissue transplants. A panel discussion about bone marrow donation is scheduled from 12:30-1:30 p.m. April 2 at Central Campus. A series of donor bone marrow-typing events are scheduled at all six CPCC campuses:• Levine campus, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday, second-floor foyer.
• Merancas campus, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Transportation Systems Building student lounge.
• Cato campus, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Cato II atrium.
• Harper campus, 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. March 5, classroom 352-D.
• Central campus, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. April 9, Belk Patio (between Belk and Elizabeth buildings).
• Harris campus, April 15, details to be announced. Karen Garloch
Join the Discussion
Charlotte Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.