Want to host your own Easter Egg Hunt this week? Check out some ways to mix things up!
1. Put glow sticks in the eggs and have a night hunt.
2. Give clues and have a egg scavenger hunt.
3. Color code eggs and have each child find their own color.
4. Have a flashlight egg hunt.
5. For teens, have a reverse egg hunt. Have them take the egg and take it to places found on a list. The teen must take a photo of the egg in each of the places. Think egg on a swing, egg by a pond, egg by a blue car.
6. Or really mix it up and let the kids hide the eggs and have mom & dad go on the hunt!