Tired of cooking the family breakfast on the weekends? Check out five of Charlotte's best family breakfast spots!
1. 7th Street Public Market. This is one of my favorite spots. You can choose from crepes, fresh made french toast, baked goods, amazing coffee and more! It is located next to the 7th Street Station, so take the train in! www.7thstreetpublicmarket.com
2. Zada Janes. Breakfast is served all day here in Plaza Midwood! You can get biscuits, omelets, pancakes, breakfast burritos, and more with vegetarian and organic options available. www.zadajanes.com
3. Le Peep. Located in the Arboretum, you will find homemade classics like blueberry pancakes, peasant potatoes, omelets, crepes and so much more. www.lepeep.com
Never miss a local story.
4. Flying Biscuit. With two locations- Rea rd. and Park rd., you can get fluffy made from scratch biscuits all day. Other favorites include scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, organic oatmeal pancakes, and their amazing french toast. Organic, gluten-free, and vegetarian options are available. www.flyingbiscuit.com
5. Toast. You can find this delicious cafe in Mooresville, Davidson, Dilworth, Ballantyne, and Tega Cay. You will love their cinnamon raisin french toast, avocado omelet, sunrise burrito, or eggs any way you want them. http://toastcafeonline.com/