Easy snacks to have around in summer that kids and moms alike will love.
1. Freeze blueberries or grapes for afternoon treats.
2. Make fruit ice pops- simple recipe: blend strawberries, blueberries, and a banana. Pour into popsicle mold, freeze, and enjoy!
3. No bake energy balls. Mix 1 cup oats, 2/3 cup toasted coconut, 1 tbs ground flax seed, 1 tsp chia seeds, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/3 cup honey, 1 tbs vanilla, and 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips. Form balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
4. In a bowl, mix blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, walnuts, and 1/3 cup honey. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days. Use the leftovers to make ice pops.
5. Core an apple and cut in circles. Spread a nut butter on the apple and make a sandwich.
6. Take flour tortilla and cover with a nut butter. Place a banana in the middle and wrap. You can cut in half or make small circles.
7. Coat strawberries with yogurt and freeze. Serve 30 minutes later.
8. Fill a icing bag with yogurt. Using a baking sheet, make small circles with the yogurt and then freeze.
9. For dry snacks, make your own trail mix with raisins, dried pineapple, cranberries, walnuts, almonds, pecans, and peanuts.
10. Make fruit kabobs with a yogurt dip.