When it comes to pasta, Noodles & Company knows what tastes great. Try your hand at one of their delicious, kid-friendly recipes - Pesto Cavatappi. It's easy enough to make that the kids can help in the kitchen - they'll love tasting their creation!
And don't forget to enter our latest giveaway for a night when cooking isn't in your plans- you could win a Square Bowl to feed the family.
Recipe for the Home Chef
Serves 4 Large portions or 6-8 small sides
- 2 Tb Olive oil
- 1 box Cavatappi noodles
- 5 oz Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 5 oz Mushrooms, white button sliced
- 3 oz White wine*
- 3 oz Chicken broth
- 4 oz Cream
· 6 oz Pesto
· 4 oz Parmesan cheese
· 2 Tb Parsley, minced
· Cook Cavatappi according to box directions, drain and set aside.
· Heat a large sauté pan on medium high add 2 Tb oil to pan then add pasta, tomatoes and mushrooms stir to evenly coat the ingredients.
- Add 3 oz of wine and cook until wine has evaporated.
· Add 3 oz of chicken stock and cook until completely evaporated.
· Add the cream and pesto, take off the heat and stir until evenly mixed.
· Place in a large serving bowl and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
*Chicken broth may be substituted for white wine.