Earth Day is about taking care of our planet. Today, on its 45th anniversary, here’s how you can celebrate by going green and saving green:
▪ Exchange five plastic bags at the Disney Store for a free reuseable bag.
▪ Do a special rainforest craft at your local Anthropologie store.
▪ Take an old pair of jeans to your local American Eagle and get 20 percent off a new pair. Your old denim will be recycled to create home insulation.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Shred documents and recycle old electronics from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Piedmont Natural Gas.
▪ Buy Caribou’s special 2015 Earth Month Tumbler and receive free coffee refills all month.