CouponShack.com Files Big Savings on Tax Services
With April 15 quickly approaching, are you hoping your money will stay in your wallet, not with Uncle Sam this year? CouponShack.com , a leading online coupon Web site, is offering consumers great money-saving deals for tax preparation software this year and a resource with 10 Commonly Missed Tax Deductions.
Never miss a local story.
On CouponShack.com, consumers can find a special Tax Filing Savings Center with coupons for do-it-yourself tax deals. Some deals include:
- TurboTax: Get free efile with all TurboTax products and File taxes for free, http://www.couponshack.com/stores/show/2643/TurboTax
- H&R Block at Home: 15% off, http://www.couponshack.com/savers/show/21/Income-Tax-Savings
- Easy-Efile: $10 off, http://www.couponshack.com/savers/show/21/Income-Tax-Savings
- Complete Tax: $5 off, http://www.couponshack.com/savers/show/21/Income-Tax-Savings
In addition, CouponShack.com has a resource on its site with the 10 Commonly Missed Tax Deductions of 2009 Here are three—more can be found on the site’s blog: http://www.couponshack.com/blogs/show/10072/10-Commonly-Missed-Tax-Deductions-for-2009
- Points on Refinancing - 2009 was the year of refinancing. Interest rates were at historical lows making it almost a no-brainer to refinance your house. Just don't forget that you can deduct your fees and any points you pay towards refinancing.
- Home Buyer Tax Credits - You can get up to $8,000 in tax credits for any home purchased between Jan. 1, 2009 and Apr. 30, 2010. In addition, there is also a tax credit of up to $6,500 for qualified move up/repeat home buyers from Nov. 6, 2009 to Apr. 30, 2010. For more information click here .
- Child-Care Credit - If you have a child under the age of 13 and have child care expenses, you could also qualify for a tax deduction of up to $3,000 for one dependent or up to $6,000 for two or more dependents. These expenses include costs for daycare, nannies, and help for disabled children.
- Thanks to Couponshack.com for all this great information - check them out http://www.couponshack.com/