Home & Garden

October 3, 2008 12:00 AM

Odd holes in plaster wall should be filled

Q. When I bought a 30-year-old house six months ago, the walls were in bad shape. Two coats of primer and two coats of paint made them look good. But near one window, holes formed about 2 inches from the casing, the diameter of a brad, and plaster's coming out of the holes like a vertical ant hill. How can I fix this?

Related content

Suggested for you



Entertainment Videos