Make the transition into spring a little more comfortable with a light spring scarf. They’ve hit the runways this season in bold colors and worldly prints. Adding a chic, effortless quality to every outfit, this is the easiest accessory since, well, the winter scarf.
From left, above:
1. Nothing to Wear pattern scarf, $48. Her Therapy, Ballantyne Village. www.hertherapy.com.
2. Scarf, $12.99. Ivy and Leo, Specialty Shops on the Park. 704-335-0077.
Never miss a local story.
3. Yigal Azrouel patchwork scarf, $250. Coplon’s, Phillips Place. www.coplons.com.
4. Tolani scarf, $106. KK Bloom Boutique, 2823 Selwyn Ave. www.kkbloomboutique.com.
5. Shawlsmith London “Carmen” scarf, $64. Fresh Boutique, 813 Providence Road. www.shopfreshboutique.com.
6. Pashmina, $95. Via Veneto, Phillips Place. 704-556-0710.
7. Love Quotes scarf, $78. Her Therapy, Ballantyne Village. www.hertherapy.com.
8. Faliero Sarti “American Flag” scarf, $438. Coplon’s, Phillips Place. www.coplons.com.