We are the region's best source of headlines, tips and social forums for parents. Feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old MomsCharlotte login won't work, so please re-register. If you're a member of charlotteobserver.com you can use that to login!
- Young mother and tech expert Pelpina Trip shares tools and tips to supercharge your energy during the mid-day mom slump.
- Visit this historic home for a peek into life in the 1800s at Latta Plantation's Living History Weekend.
- Jennie offers advice on reaching and selling customers, based on the concept of building a social media brand.
- In anticipation of the grand opening of Romare Bearden Park in Uptown Charlotte, Park and Recreation will hold a collage art competition open to children ages 1 to 18.
- With End of Grade testing this week in CMS, parents can help their children reduce stress levels and improve test taking with a few simple tips.
Queen City Buzz shares this week's adventures, outings and event for you and your little ones.
Super mom supermodel Heidi Klum is not above bribery when it comes to healthy eating.
The effect of parental marriage status on a child's well-being is addressed.
CHS has named one of the 2013 National Best Doctors in America as their chief of pediatric surgery.
Get these gadgets to keep everyone happy on the road this summer.
Enjoy a family-friendly night at the roller derby with 4 tickets to The Charlotte Roller Girls.
Congratulations to our winner! This lucky mom will receive a $25 gift card to the Baby Grocery Store.
Blogger Michelle Lloyd reviews the Modern Berries Play Blanket from Olio and offers readers a chance to win one of their own.
Hot days and warm evenings are perfect for movie-going with the family. These spots around town offer great entertainment and almost all are free!
Blogger Michelle Lloyd reviews a variety of BPA-free teething products for baby from MAM.
Enjoy the sounds of Charlotte with your children at these free music evenings throughout the spring and summer.
The Charlotte Observer's annual list includes over 750 camps throughout our region for every age and interest. The easy to search database makes planning a breeze.
Free and inexpensive ways to find fun with your children all over town.
Eating out doesn't have to cost a fortune. Check out these free -- or nearly free -- restaurant deals for kids.
Click on a date below to see its events.
Best Bets From Our Calendar