We are the region's best source of headlines, tips and social forums for parents. Feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old MomsCharlotte login won't work, so please re-register. If you're a member of charlotteobserver.com you can use that to login!
- Blogger Bess Kercher knows her holiday expertise is beyond 'worst ever,' so she's out and about getting tips and ideas from local sources who really know how to make the season bright.
- There's nothing quite as magical as Disney World, and during this time of year they make the holidays a festive experience for all who venture to their parks. Blogger Sara Kendall has the low down on making the most of your visit during this busy time of year.
- Parents matter more than we think, especially when it comes to modeling the behaviors we want to see in our children. And when it comes to gratitude, we parents need to show, not tell, our kids how to be thankful.
- Although the term is heard in many mom circles, the meaning of the Attachment Parenting philosophy is often misunderstood. Read on to get the details and application of this parenting approach in the first of four parts.
- Wow! There is so much holiday fun in the Queen City this month. Check out blogger Michelle Lloyd's list of where to go, when to head out, and the best ways to celebrate in Charlotte with your little ones. Happy holidays made easy!
Great stocking stuffers at the local grocery stores
12/04/2013 08:39:54 PM
- Great stocking stuffers at the local grocery stores
Dec 1 -8Queen City Buzz shares this week's adventures, outings and event for you and your little ones.
The pressure is on kids to choose one sport early on and stick to it, practicing as much as possible, and even year-round. But is all that dedication causing more harm than good for kids?
Cases of whooping cough are on the rise; prevention is essential.
Pets aren't like toys that can be ignored after the fun of the holidays.
100 Days of Real Food explains the differences.
We're giving away a family pack of tickets to the show of your choice.
Fresh, healthy NC foods deliver to your home, courtesy of Carolina Grown.
Wow! There is so much holiday fun in the Queen City this month. Check out blogger Michelle Lloyd's list of where to go, when to head out, and the best ways to celebrate in Charlotte with your little ones. Happy holidays made easy!
Eating out doesn't have to cost a fortune. Check out these free -- or nearly free -- restaurant deals for kids.
Art, dance, gymnastics and swimming classes for kids
Looking for playgroups, socialization or support? Check out our incredible list of parenting groups.
Find opportunities where your preschoolers through teenagers can help make a difference in the community.
Sometimes a mini-vacation is in order. The family will love these quick day trips that only require a short drive from the Queen City.
Free and inexpensive ways to find fun with your children all over town.
Click on a date below to see its events.
Best Bets From Our Calendar
Featuring the professional dancers of North Carolina Dance Theatre, local young performers and music by the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra.
The holiday classic is running now through December 22 at Children's Theatre of Charlotte.