We are the region's best source of headlines, tips and social forums for parents. Feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old MomsCharlotte login won't work, so please re-register. If you're a member of charlotteobserver.com you can use that to login!
- Toxic Free NC has announced the filing of a bi-partisan bill to protect children from harmful chemicals in their toys, car seats, and furniture.
- Join Bright Blessings at The Giving Village for a day of family service fun. Parents and children can create gift sets to personalize for a local homeless child.
- Put on your wings and fly on over to the Fairy Festival at the Charlotte Nature Museum's May creature feature. Fairy and hobbit house building, wand creation, and stories are all in store for your little fairies.
- Stock up on fancy, fresh, and fun baby items at Bella Tunno's warehouse sale. These locally-designed "necessories" keep you and your little one organized and looking good.
- Beautiful weather means more time outdoors and greater potential for tick bites. Dr. Patt shares tips on preventing and treating.
Get these gadgets to keep everyone happy on the road this summer.
Queen City Buzz shares this week's adventures, outings and event for you and your little ones.
Sleep away camp can be a great experience for children if they are prepared and know what to expect.
"Terrible twos" may be a misnomer for the prosocial behaviors of many toddlers.
What to do when the special gift you're giving isn't what you wanted?
Win a $25 gift card and earn double baby bucks this month.
$25 gift pack of MAM BPA-free baby products.
Blogger Michelle Lloyd reviews a variety of BPA-free teething products for baby from MAM.
Hot days and warm evenings are perfect for movie-going with the family. These spots around town offer great entertainment and almost all are free!
Enjoy the sounds of Charlotte with your children at these free music evenings throughout the spring and summer.
The Charlotte Observer's annual list includes over 750 camps throughout our region for every age and interest. The easy to search database makes planning a breeze.
Free and inexpensive ways to find fun with your children all over town.
Eating out doesn't have to cost a fortune. Check out these free -- or nearly free -- restaurant deals for kids.
Sometimes a mini-vacation is in order. The family will love these quick day trips that only require a short drive from the Queen City.
Click on a date below to see its events.
Best Bets From Our Calendar