We are the region's best source of headlines, tips and social forums for parents. Feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old MomsCharlotte login won't work, so please re-register. If you're a member of charlotteobserver.com you can use that to login!
- Get the best deals for your holiday gatherings this week with The Deal Diva's egg-cellent guide to grocery store bargains. Publix, Harris Teeter, Bi-Lo and Food Lion deals are included.
- Are you ready for beautiful eggs this Easter? Skip the chemical dyes and go au natural.....Rebecca Novak Tibbitt shares a great plan for decorating and dyeing with vegetables, spices, and boiling water. Simple, beautiful, and festive for the holiday!
- Meg Mcelwain's guest blog was cut short by a relapse of cancer in her young son, Mitchell. His fight against leukemia came to a tragic end with his passing this week. Despite heavy hearts and many tears, we cannot thank Meg enough for sharing Mitchell's story.
- Meg McElwain has courageously shared her son's battle with pediatric cancer on our site. Now we share her grief and sadness at his passing.
- Staying put for spring break next week? No worries! There are still plenty of ways to enjoy a great staycation right here in Charlotte. Michelle Lloyd has it all planned out, day-by-day, with her '5 Days of Fun in Charlotte,' including daily outings and free dining options.
April 13 - 20Queen City Buzz shares this week's adventures, outings and event for you and your little ones.
A study shows parents are more intense with their first born, resulting in higher achievement.
A week's worth of dinners for less than $42. Here's the menu & Harris Teeter shopping list for the week of 4/13.
The reality of life with a newborn isn't always easy, but it is manageable!
How to stop "do as I say, not as I do" parenting.
Enjoy a great family getaway in Charleston.
Show us why you need new tires and you could win a set of Michelin Premier A/S tires.
As your young reader becomes more independent, finding great series for them to experience is both necessary and easy with Gi Hallmark's guide to chapter books.
The Deal Diva's tips to getting the best bargains when Harris Teeter holds their Super Double Coupon event. Start clipping & saving!
Whether they're creating it or admiring it, when children are exposed to art great things happen. Charlotte mom Gi Hallmark explores why art is crucial to child development and shares the best places to expose your children to art in the Queen City.
Eating out doesn't have to cost a fortune. Check out these free -- or nearly free -- restaurant deals for kids.
Developing a love of reading requires a great home library. Whether you're buying the books to have or borrowing them from a local library, these 20 picture books are the perfect place to start!
Listing of how to find childcare, resources for special needs and support groups
Art, dance, gymnastics and swimming classes for kids
Click on a date below to see its events.
Best Bets From Our Calendar