A pop-up shopping event Friday will feature six boutiques and vendors from Charlotte, Charleston and Austin, Texas, selling a variety of apparel and also wine.
The event, hosted by Not Just Coffee, will take place at the 7th Street Public Market Friday from 2 until 8 p.m.
Uptown Charlotte is starting to experience some growth in retail offerings, from the increasing popularity of the public market to another recent pop-up shopping event hosted by Charlotte Center City Partners.
Even more market traffic could come through new efforts led by Chris Hemans, the director of retail for Charlotte Center City Partners, to promote uptown’s existing shops and lure new retailers.
Never miss a local story.
The 7th Street Public Market, which recently named a new director, features 16 local small businesses including Not Just Coffee.
Here’s a rundown of the vendors coming Friday:
▪ Parts & Labour – women’s and men’s casual apparel (Austin).
▪ Brackish Bowties (Charleston).
▪ House of Abbeydale – men’s apparel (Charlotte).
▪ Hamsa & Harmony – yoga lifestyle apparel (Charlotte).
▪ Future & Flame – children’s and adults’ apparel (Charlotte).
▪ Assorted Table Wine Shoppe – wine (Charlotte).