Now’s your chance to hitch a ride with some of Charlotte’s most influential businesswomen in one of the most talked-about ride-sharing services.
Between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Thursday, you can request a mentor who in 7 minutes will dole out advice and feedback on your résumé, business goals or best ways to negotiate a salary increase – all from the comfort of an Uber ride.
Uber has teamed with Levo League, a network of female millennials looking for mentoring, jobs, career advice and networking opportunities, to provide access to six Charlotte-area businesswomen with experience in banking, branding, marketing and technology.
Never miss a local story.
People interested can request their mentor by opening the Uber app and choosing the UberMENTOR vehicle option. The rides are free and start and end at your pickup location.
Uber writes on its blog that demand for the mentoring service will be high. If you can’t secure a mentoring session on your first attempt, keep trying.
Mentors featured today include:
▪ Jenifer Daniels, CEO of Good&Smart
▪ Shay Prosser, CFO of Get It Together
▪ Colleen Cassel, founder of Upstream Solutions
▪ Geri Jackson, Wells Fargo senior vice president of employee relations
▪ Shea Blackston, branding and marketing consultant
▪ Sarah Banner, Premier Inc. manager of supply chain logistics