The next two days should be mostly sunny with seasonable highs in the mid-60s, but then showers are expected to move into the Charlotte region again.
The region has a 30 percent chance of rain Saturday night, followed by a 70 percent chance Sunday, 80 percent chance Sunday night and 70 percent chance on Monday, according to the National Weather Service in Greer, S.C.
Rain chances should diminish to 30 percent by the start of Monday’s 8:30 p.m. Carolina Panthers game at Bank of America Stadium, according to the weather service. Mostly cloudy skies and a low of 56 are forecast as the undefeated Panthers take on the Indianapolis Colts.
The sun should return on Tuesday, when a high of 70 is forecast.