Local

May 25, 2014 4:12 PM

Electrical fire at Hall House displaces residents

An electrical fire early Sunday forced the temporary displacement of one or two residents at Hall House, a 12-story building on North Tryon Street that houses elderly and disabled people.

Related content

Comments

Videos

More Videos

I-77 potato truck wreck 00:18

I-77 potato truck wreck

Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center Opening Ceremony 01:07

Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center Opening Ceremony

Work continues on I-77 toll lanes 00:34

Work continues on I-77 toll lanes

Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center Renovation nears completion 00:45

Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center Renovation nears completion

Mecklenburg woman fighting breast cancer wins lottery 00:20

Mecklenburg woman fighting breast cancer wins lottery

WBTV First Alert Weather forecast for 05.05.16 03:03

WBTV First Alert Weather forecast for 05.05.16

Jordan Todd named CMS Teacher of the Year 01:20

Jordan Todd named CMS Teacher of the Year

Duke Energy Center light show 00:37

Duke Energy Center light show

Jordan Todd named CMS Teacher of the Year 01:24

Jordan Todd named CMS Teacher of the Year

Share Video

Editor's Choice Videos