There is a lot of congestion on the interstates around Charlotte Friday morning, with several accidents adding to the sluggish traffic.
Here is what’s happening at 9:25 a.m.:
• An accident on Park Road at E. Woodlawn Road.
Never miss a local story.
• An accident on W. Tyvola Road at City Park Drive.
• An accident on Providence Road at S. Wendover Road.
• An accident on Sardis Road south of Rama Road.
• Congestion on I-485 westbound between Lawyers Road, Exit 47, and Idlewild Road, Exit 49.
• An accident on E. Independence Boulevard at Margaret Wallace Road.
• A disabled vehicle in the 6600 block of Pineville-Matthews Road.
• Congestion on W.T. Harris Boulevard northbound between The Plaza and Rocky River Road.
• Congestion on I-77 North between Remount Road, Exit 8, and I-277. The shoulder is blocked because of an accident.
• Congestion on I-77 South between Catawba Avenue, Exit 28 and Gilead Road, Exit 23 in Huntersville. There had been a disabled vehicle on the road in that area.
• Congestion on I-85 South between Mallard Creek Church Road, Exit 46, and U.S. 29, Exit 42.
• Congestion on I-85 South between Sugar Creek Road, Exit 41, and Interstate 77, Exit 38.
• An accident on Pineville-Matthew Road west of N.C. 16/Providence Road.
• An accident in the 3800 block of Beatties Ford Road.
• An accident on Albemarle Road at Reddman Road.
• An injury accident at Tuckaseegee Road at Clark Place Drive.