Investigators determined that carbon monoxide from a faulty swimming pool heating system killed three guests at the Best Western Hotel in Boone.
Investigators determined that carbon monoxide from a faulty swimming pool heating system killed three guests at the Best Western Hotel in Boone. JEFF WILLHELM jwillhelm@charlotteobserver.com
Investigators determined that carbon monoxide from a faulty swimming pool heating system killed three guests at the Best Western Hotel in Boone. JEFF WILLHELM jwillhelm@charlotteobserver.com

Former Watauga medical examiner’s DWI case goes to court

April 07, 2015 06:46 PM

UPDATED April 07, 2015 09:21 PM

More Videos

  • Sheriff during largest heroin and fentanyl bust in county history: "One grain of the fentanyl can kill you"

    New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon said at a Monday press conference that an arrest had been made in the largest seizure of heroin and fentanyl in county history. Deputies said in a Facebook post that they found the drugs during a Nov. 30 search of Shawqui Rahim Gray’s home on Oleander Drive in Wilmington. More arrests are expected.