Police arrest 16 in Gaston drug roundup
08/19/2014 2:17 PM
08/19/2014 2:18 PM
Gaston County and Dallas police say they have arrested 16 people in connection with an investigation into drug sales in the northern part of the county.
Police said they are looking for nine more suspects.
The roundup began Friday, after a five-month investigation, police said. Criminal charges range from the sale and delivery of crack cocaine, pills, methamphetamine and marijuana, to trafficking in opiates, authorities said.
Investigators said the probe also led to the discovery of a meth lab in Lincoln County. Charged in the case so far:• Charles Alexander, 58, Dallas.
• Shawn Lee Black, 42, Lincolnton.
• Shella Kay Bridges, 47, Dallas.
• Lori Kennedy Bush, 45, Gastonia.
• Rocky Edward Bush, 40, Gastonia.
• Patricia Patterson Carnatzie, 62, Dallas.
• Stevilen Lantral Cathcart, 29, Gastonia.
• Amber Lynn Cloninger, 23, Dallas.
• Albert Ray Dale, 44, Dallas.
• Tina Dawn Diehl, 41, Dallas.
• Joseph Edward Heafner, 47, Lincolnton.
• Angela Marie Hoyle, 40, Dallas.
• Nancy Caryn Johnson, 57, Dallas.
• Leslie Darlene Kennedy, 45, Ranlo.
• Pamela Marie Kirkland, 48, Dallas.
• Jeremiah Darby McKinney, 23, Dallas.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
Charlotte Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.