Charlotte Observer, October 10, 1926:
“The Carolina School Supply company is located at 332 South Church street. It handles all kinds of school supplies and school furniture. It represents various manufacturers and handles the school furniture line of the American Seating Company for the Carolinas.
The company was organized in 1921 and has experienced a remarkable development. It is now planning the erection of a new building on West Morehead street.”