The Joseph Sykes Brothers building, 1928
The Joseph Sykes Brothers building, 1928 The Charlotte Observer
The Joseph Sykes Brothers building, 1928 The Charlotte Observer
Retro Charlotte

Retro Charlotte

Discovering area history through photos, stories and ads

Joseph Sykes Bros. manufactured for the mill trade

June 20, 2016 7:31 AM

More Videos

  • Park n Shop letters come down

    The letters are going to the Black Dog Salvage company and will be included in an upcoming episode.