205 W. Morehead St., built in 1940.
205 W. Morehead St., built in 1940. Maria David The Charlotte Observer
205 W. Morehead St., built in 1940. Maria David The Charlotte Observer
Retro Charlotte

Retro Charlotte

Discovering area history through photos, stories and ads

Retro curvy corners

July 20, 2016 7:37 AM

More Videos

  • Park n Shop letters come down

    The letters are going to the Black Dog Salvage company and will be included in an upcoming episode.