Other Properties for Rent
News and Advice from the Newsroom
- Designer Erin Gates shares tips for finding your style | December 15, 2014
- Reddish-amber Marsala is Pantone’s color of the year | December 11, 2014
- Fourth Ward home tour is Dec. 5-7 | November 26, 2014
- The pros and cons of that deck paint you see on TV | November 20, 2014
- 10 money-saving and safety tips to winterize your home | November 13, 2014
- A small army of volunteers helps maintain Charlotte’s public gardens | November 13, 2014
- It’s shrub season; think about a border | October 16, 2014
- Children’s garden set to open in Belmont | October 11, 2014
- Charlotte couple gives new life to a landmark home | October 9, 2014
- Home on the Elizabeth tour showcases couple’s hard work | October 2, 2014
Equal Housing Opportunity
All Real Estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair housing Act which makes it illegal to indicate any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or any intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
We will not knowingly accept any advertising for Real Estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
If you believe that you may have been discriminated against in connection with the sale, rental or financing of housing, please view the Fair Housing Act of 1968