• Tickets for the 2013 season are sold out except for a limited number of 49er Seat Licenses (FSL). For information about FSL availability or to be added to a waiting list for possible future game tickets call704-687-4949
Never miss a local story.
• Fans are encouraged to arrive as early as possible to avoid traffic backups.
Richardson Stadium has no re-entry policy.
• All parking will require a specific game-day parking permit.
• All entrances to campus will be closed five hours prior to kickoff, at 7 a.m., except for two: the Main Entrance and east entrance off John Kirk Road.
• Game-day entrances will be opened four hours prior to kickoff only to game-day permit holders at the designated entrance for their permit.
• Vehicles parked in lots or decks designated for football parking after midnight on Friday will be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Tailgating areas will be open four hours prior to kickoff and will be closed no later than two hours after the game. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside Richardson Stadium.