Distance: 500 laps, or 267 miles.
Where: Bristol Motor Speedway, a .533-mile, high-banked asphalt oval in Bristol, Tenn.
When: 8 p.m., Saturday.
TV: NBC Sports Network.
Radio: Performance Racing Network.
Last year’s winner: Joey Logano.
Also this week: Food City 300, Xfinity Series, Bristol Motor Speedway, 7:30 p.m., Friday, USA.
Worth mentioning: The Cup series is back after taking its final week off of the season this week ... Logano’s victory was his third of six in 2015.
David Scott’s Power 16
1. Brad Keselowski (3rd last week): Is at or near the top consistently in recent weeks.
2. Kevin Harvick (1): Crash at Watkins Glen was costly.
3. Joey Logano (6): Took advantage of late wrecks to finish second at Watkins Glen.
4. Tony Stewart (5): Few have been better this summer.
5. Kyle Busch (2): Six top-10s in past seven races.
6. Kurt Busch (4): Only one top-five since winning first Pocono race.
7. Denny Hamlin (8): Finally gets that road-course win.
8. Martin Truex Jr. (NR): Has contended recently, but also has had some crummy luck.
9: Carl Edwards (7): Won pole at Watkins Glen, but finished 19th.
10. Matt Kenseth (NR): Tenth at Watkins Glen was 10th top-10 of season.
11. Jamie McMurray (14); 12. Trevor Bayne (NR); 13. Ryan Newman (12); 14. Jimmie Johnson (11); 15. Kyle Larson (10); 16. Chase Elliott (15).