Charlotte Bobcats Observations
03/17/2014 8:59 PM
03/17/2014 9:00 PM
• Gary Neal is quite cagey off the dribble; good at getting defenders off their feet for shooting fouls.
• After Wednesday’s game in Brooklyn, the Bobcats have a three-game home stand against the Portland Trail Blazers, Houston Rockets and the Nets.
• The way the Bobcats structure their defense, they unavoidably give up some open 3-pointers. The Hawks are a team well-equipped to exploit that.
• Cody Zeller’s running block from behind in the third quarter was probably the most athletic play he’s made as a rookie. And he sure is an athlete.
• Kemba Walker celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with the most fluorescent green sneakers in existence.
Join the Discussion
Charlotte Observer is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.