Rick Bonnell’s favorite “Big Three” combos currently in the NBA:
1. San Antonio Spurs: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Kawhi Leonard
2. Cleveland Cavaliers: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins (or potentially Kevin Love)
James and two anybodies are a pretty good combination. Irving has explosiveness and a jump shot at the point. Rookie Wiggins is either a third piece or a trade chip in pursuit of Love.
3. Chicago Bulls: Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah and Pau Gasol
4. Washington Wizards: John Wall, Bradley Beal and Marcin Gortat
5. Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and David Lee