• As part of rebranding, the Hornets remodeled the home locker room at Time Warner Cable Arena. Obviously new colors, but also a more circular room that is much brighter than the Bobcats’ locker room was.
• Shooting guard Gerald Henderson, who missed the first three exhibitions with a hamstring strain, hopes to start playing again either Friday in Washington or Sunday in Chicago.
Never miss a local story.
• All NBA replay reviews will now be processed through a control room in New Jersey. Referees will request video from that control room with the goal of speeding up reviews.
• Ex-Bobcat Ben Gordon drew some boos playing for the Magic. I’m not sure what Gordon did here to draw that reaction.
• I like the new Hugo costume in every sense except the wings are so disproportional to the body. But what do I know from bugs?