Looking for natural allergy relief? Try these tips!
1. Eat a tablespoon of local Cloister Honey when you wake up and before bed www.cloisterhoney.com/.
2. After you take the honey, drink a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a little bit of lemon juice.
3. Try a Neti Pot or the saline for kids.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
4. Drink a hot cup of Stinging Nettle tea.
5. Eat foods high in vitamin C.
6. Try a homeopathic allergy remedy- my favorite is Hyland's.
7. Our go to is Wish Garden Herbal tincture Kick-It Allergy (check it out here)