After a few months of blogging on The Food Illusion I have decided it is time to do something big, something bold, and something that will get as many people as possible to not only read about eating real foods, but to also make a first-hand commitment to this important change. Therefore, my family and I are launching:
Today we began our own personal 100 Days of Real Food pledge. I will be posting regular blog updates on 100daysofrealfood.com to chronicle our journey of eating real food in a processed food world (in addition to my regular posts on The Food Illusion). We are also inviting readers to join in by taking the 10 Days of Real Food pledge. If we can do it for 100 days then absolutely anyone can do it for 10 days!
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- About – Shares more about why our family decided to do the 100-day pledge
- Real Food Defined (A.K.A. The Rules) – Details the rules of what can and cannot be eaten
- 10 Reasons to Cut Out Processed Foods – Just in case you need some more convincing about why you should take the 10-day pledge
- Take the 10-Day Pledge – Provides a pledge form to get you started
- Real Food Graduates – Where participants let us know they completed their pledge so we can send them their free gift!
- Real Food Resources – A long list of “approved” meal ideas including links to recipes
Check out today’s post on 100daysofrealfood.com to learn more about what changes we will have to make to our diets and what we will miss the most over the next 100 days. Thank you for your support!