Need a new babysitter? Overwhelmed by the thought of finding one that meets your specs? A new service in Charlotte, Personally Paired, aims to take some of the stress out of the process. You can try it out Sept. 17, when Noah's Art off Park Road hosts Personally Paired's Occasional and Date Night Caregiver Event.
Parents who attend the event can meet pre-screened, reference checked, and interviewed occasional/date night caregivers face-to-face. Each parent leaves with a portfolio containing all caregiver resumes, availability calendars, contact information and photos.
Children can attend the event. The folks at Noah's Art will keep the children entertained with an art project while parents meet the caregivers. Cupcakes from Got What It Cakes will be served.
Tickets cost $7 per person; kids are free! Purchase them online.
Parents who attend also will be entered to win:
- Covenant Rec and Fitness birthday party (valued at $135 with bounce houses)
- $50 gift card from Bella Tunno
- 15-week session in Bricks 4 Kidz class at Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Covenant Rec and Fitness Center family membership (valued at $360/year)
- 5 creative sessions from Michelle Neira Photography (valued at $150 each)
- Youth fall basketball at Covenant Rec and Fitness for Boys and Girls ages 5+ (valued at $110)
- $25 gift card from Pf Changs - Phillips Place