What a wonderful pleasure to meet our MomsCharlotte community and to get together with our Little Ones partners for our annual Shop Without Tots event on Thursday night. We owe a debt of gratitude to many local businesses:
- First, Toys & Co. in Cotswold Village Shops: For playing host to the event and giving all of our shoppers 15 percent off plus some excellent shopping bags!
- Table 274: For a delicious spread of fruits, veggies, cheese, dip and hummus. We'll be back for that hummus soon!
- Chick-fil-A Cotswold: For a nuggets tray (yay!) and free Spicy Chicken Sandwich coupons for the goodie bags!
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer
- Pizza Peel: For some delicious hummus and pita, plus coupons for our goodie bags!
- Starbucks Cotswold: For coffee, of course!
We also had some great door prizes from Discovery Place, Carolina Voices/Singing Christmas Tree for Kids, Charlotte Checkers, and Toys & Co.
And, we met the fantastic ladies from Trip.i.t.s - a Charlotte-based line of beaded, interchangeable necklaces/bracelets/ponytail holders. They all come with charms printed with inspirational messages - Dream It, Change Your World, Friendship Matters and more. They're perfect for the 'tweens set. You'll be reading more about them here soon. In the meantime, you can find them at Toys & Co.
So, to all we saw at Shop Without Tots, thanks for coming out. To those who couldn't make it, we hope to see you next year.