It’s time to take advantage of midsummer deals:
▪ Look for deep discounts on patio sets, grills/accessories and anything to do with outdoor living. Sale floor models can be especially good buys.
▪ On sale now: swimsuits, shorts and summer dresses. Consider buying for next summer; get a size bigger for the kids.
▪ New furniture styles head to sales floors in August, so shop now for great deals on higher-end furniture.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ July is National Grill Month, so grocery stores will offer great deals on condiments, paper products, pest control, bottled water, soda and charcoal.
▪ Abundant summer produce includes corn, berries, melons and tomatoes.
▪ Much to the dismay of your children, back-to-school sales are beginning to pop up. To get the best deals, try to wait until the last week of July or mid-August to stock up.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook.com/dealdiva