If you buy Proctor & Gamble products but hate clipping coupons, you can now load virtual coupons for products such as Tide, Dawn, Pampers and Crest. Here’s how:
▪ Visit pgeveryday.com and register.
▪ Load your shopping loyalty cards. Participating local retailers include Dollar General, Food Lion, Lowes, Publix and Rite Aid.
▪ Select the retailer, then choose your coupons by clicking on “Clip.” You must clip a coupon for each retailer. So if you want the $1 off Tide coupon to use at Rite Aid and at Lowes, you must add to both cards.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer
▪ To keep up with your coupons, print the list provided or have it emailed to your phone.
▪ You can only use one P&G coupon, whether it’s paper or virtual, per item.
Other P&GEveryday.com benefits:
▪ Printable P&G coupons and alerts to what’s coming in Sunday’s newspaper.
▪ Free samples of favorite P&G products (visit “Product Samples” on the site and the “Offers” tab at the top right-hand corner).