If you buy Proctor & Gamble products but hate clipping coupons, you can now load virtual coupons for products such as Tide, Dawn, Pampers and Crest. Here’s how:
▪ Visit pgeveryday.com and register.
▪ Load your shopping loyalty cards. Participating local retailers include Dollar General, Food Lion, Lowes, Publix and Rite Aid.
▪ Select the retailer, then choose your coupons by clicking on “Clip.” You must clip a coupon for each retailer. So if you want the $1 off Tide coupon to use at Rite Aid and at Lowes, you must add to both cards.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ To keep up with your coupons, print the list provided or have it emailed to your phone.
▪ You can only use one P&G coupon, whether it’s paper or virtual, per item.
Other P&GEveryday.com benefits:
▪ Printable P&G coupons and alerts to what’s coming in Sunday’s newspaper.
▪ Free samples of favorite P&G products (visit “Product Samples” on the site and the “Offers” tab at the top right-hand corner).