Kohl’s can be a heaven of department store discounts. Here’s how:
▪ Being a night owl or an early bird can pay off at Kohl’s. Watch for the department store’s monthly special sale and then shop after 3 p.m. Friday and before 1 p.m. Saturday to get even better discounts.
▪ Examine those LCH price tags. A square in the top right corner means it’s the lowest price of the season and won’t be cheaper until it hits the clearance rack.
▪ Shop during Kohl’s Cash promotions. Spend $50 on your purchase and get $10 back in Kohl’s Cash for a future purchase. Beware: Kohl’s Cash does expire.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Take advantage of Kohl’s price-match policy. Kohl’s will price match brick-and-mortar stores (no online vendors), so bring the sales ad when you shop. You can even use a coupon valued up to 15 percent off on the matched item, and you can purchase the item using Kohl’s Cash.
Kohl’s will not price match a competitor’s price on buy-one-get-one-free sales.
▪ Use multiple coupons on the same purchase when you shop online. Kohl’s allows shoppers to use four coupon codes per purchase. Visit Retailmenot.com to find discounts.
▪ Become a member of Kohl’s free royalty program, Yes2You Rewards, and earn points for future discounts.
▪ No one should ever shop at Kohl’s without a coupon, but if you do, just bring the coupon and the receipt next time you visit and get credit.
▪ If you shop a lot at Kohl’s, consider getting its store credit card. Credit card holders receive extra discounts with monthly coupons valued from 15 to 30 percent off storewide. If you’re worried about the high interest rate, use your Kohl’s credit card to make the purchase, then pay it off right there at the register.
▪ Visit kohls.com/sale-event/rebates for a full listing of all available mail-in rebates.