1. Use the price match guarantee policy. Items must be identical and cannot be promoted by competitors as limited quantity. “Competitors” are considered any common retailer, Amazon.com and even Yankee Candle. However, Bed Bath & Beyond will not price match an Amazon third-party retailer or a membership club.
A manufacturer’s coupon can be used in combination with a price match, but you cannot combine a price match with the familiar 20 percent Bed Bath & Beyond coupon.
2. Use the coupons. Get on Bed Bath & Beyond’s mailing list to receive coupons, including the popular 20 percent off coupon and the coupon for $5 off a $15 purchase. You can sometimes find the 20 percent off coupon in Good Housekeeping and Family Circle.
Bed Bath & Beyond will accept one 20 percent off coupon per item. Even if they’re expired, they’re often still accepted.
One warning: Bed Bath & Beyond has announced it will decrease the number of coupons they distribute, so grab them while you can.
3. Scout out the clearance section. Look for the yellow tag table.
4. Go for the rebates. Visit BedBathandBeyond.com or ask customer service about current rebate offers.
5. The Buy Buy Baby connection. Bed Bath & Beyond is owned by the same company as Buy Buy Baby. That means Buy Buy Baby will take the 20 percent off Bed Bath & Beyond coupons (but not if they’re expired!).