New To Charlotte and Shopping at Harris Teeter?
Living in Charlotte and the surrounding area, it is hard not to run across a Harris Teeter. The large Matthews, NC based grocer offers many ways to shop quality products and enjoy a good customer service experience. Here are the Deal Diva’s Top 15 reasons why Harris Teeter ROCKS!
Get a VIC (Very Important Customer) card; this is a FREE rewards card available at any customer service desk at any Harris Teeter. Once you obtain your VIC card visit the Harris Teeter website to sign up for their e-VIC program and access virtual coupons.
1. The VIC Card allows shoppers access to weekly deals that change every Wednesday morning. Having a VIC card also allows shoppers to participate in Coupon Events (more later) and other special deals like a current promotion where shoppers can save $10 off a $50 gas card.
2. E-VICs – Weekends just got a little better. Every Friday a customized list of e-VICs will be emailed to all those registered. These specials are typically unique to each shopper. The special e-Vic sale starts on Friday but sometimes the really good e-Vic deals don’t start until Saturday!
3. Harris Teeter’s e-coupons – for those who don’t like to coupon but still enjoy savings, Harris Teeter e-coupons, allow shoppers to visit their website and load virtual coupons. These coupons do not double HOWEVER – you can use one manufacturers coupon AND a Harris Teeter e-coupon
Great in Store Perks:
4. Free Wi-Fi – Save your data and connect to Harris Teeter’s free guest Wi-Fi and visit websites Harris Teeter deal sites like southernsaveres.com and HarrisTeeterDeals.com for all the great weekly deals or access the HT app.
5. Free Sugar Cookies – A great way to curb your hunger or help a younger shopper tolerate your errand are available typically in the front of the store. Harris Teeter offers a regular and a Reduced Fat version.
6. Kid Entertainment for just $.01! Kids can ride Harry the Dragon for one penny in the lobby of the Harris Teeter.
Savings Made Easy
7. Couponing Made Easy: Harris Teeter offers one of the best places to use coupons. Typically, HT will double coupons up to $.99 with a limit of 20 coupons a day. Typically 6 times a year, HT will host special coupon events like Super Doubles where shoppers earn double the coupon value on coupons of $2 or less.
8. Seniors shop on Thursday: All seniors over the age of 60 get 5% off their total purchase.
9. Buy One Get One Free: HT offers several BOGO deals each week however you do not have to buy 2 to get the 50% discount! Buy 2 Get 3 Free – This takes the Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) type sale to a whole new level. A few caveats. You must buy 2 to get the 3 free. You can only use 2 coupons.
10. Stock Up and Save - Harris Teeter will often have Stock Up and Save sales. To get the special promotional pricing, shoppers must purchase the designated amount.
11. In a Time Crunch – no problem, Harris Teeter offers an Online Express Lane. Shoppers actually get their first Express’s Lane fee for Free and they even offer a subscription option
Money Back Guarantee.
12. Harris Teeter store brands are top quality and if not – No Worries! If you purchase a yourbrand item and aren’t happy not only do you get your money back but you also receive an equivalent items. Ever unhappy with a the Harris Teeter Reserve or Rancher beef product , Fresh Food Market or Fisherman’s Market items you will receive DOUBLE the money back!
13. Join the Sub Club at Harris Teeter and for each sub purchased earn 2 points for a full and 1point for a half, accumulate 15 and get a free sub. Friday – all full subs are $4.99!
14. Harris Teeter’s Fresh Catch Club offers a free weekly email and earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. Once you earn 50 points receive a free $5 electronic coupon.
15. First birthdays are special – order a 1st birthday cake at Harris Teeter and get a free smaller cake for your little one to smash for a great photo.
Tara McAlister is known as “The Deal Diva.” She shares shopping tips, coupon deals, and the best bargains at Charlotte area grocery stores each week. Want more great deals & savings tips? Follow the Deal Diva on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dealdiva or on Twitter - @DealDivaCLT.