The 10 best home and fashion accessories for spring.
1. Wake up to your morning coffee in this cheerful mug. Its bright floral print is sure to put a spring in your step. Marimekko Unikko mug, $22, marimekko.com.
2. Floral prints are in the fashion forecast. Pair this rose blouse with white jeans for a perfect spring look. Kate Spade mini-rose ruffle shirt, $278, katespade.com
3. Vivienne Westwood has taken her signature bag and reworked it for spring with a quirky bunny motif. Vivienne Westwood yellow bunny bag, $310, viviennewestwood.com.
4. After last year’s explosion of white sneakers, we’re ready for some color. Try a pair in pastel for a playful look. Sophia Webster Riko laser-cut leather and suede sneakers, $350, net-a-porter.com.
5. Kitchen appliances shouldn’t just be functional; they can also have style. The award-winning Italian brand Smeg merges innovative technology with a ‘50s-style toaster. $149.95, westelm.com.
6. Reese Witherspoon’s lifestyle line Draper James offers fashion, accessories and home decor, including these lemon print tumblers. $28 for a set of four, draperjames.com.
7. Which came first – the chicken or the egg? Or was it the bunny? These fun and charming spatulas ensure that you will have a good time while you bake. Crate & Barrel Large bunny silicone spatula, $5.97, and set of 2, chick and egg mini silicone spatulas, $5.97, crateandbarrel.com.
8. It smells like spring with this set of retro-print Cath Kidston candles. The candles come in three scents: lavender, peony and fresh linen. Cath Kidston set of 3 fragranced candles, $29, cathkidston.com.
9. This vibrantly colored teapot is a mashup of Victorian style and modern technology. The unusual design consists of a silicone layer over the porcelain sculptural shape creating a touchy-feely texture. CB2 teapot, $14.95, CB2.com.
10. Be the life of the party with this whimsical bee bag. Wicker bee bag, $398, katespade.com for stores.