Cruisecompete ‑ a website that compiles passenger reviews of cruise experiences and provides a search function for ships' sailing dates, destinations shore excursions, etc. ‑ has released its rankings of top ultra-luxury and ultra-premium ships, based on reviews submitted by passengers.
If you’re not up to speed on comparing lines, the site’s at-a-glance information can be help you decide what to book.
As you can guess, the “ultra” categories of cruises are for travelers with a lot of cash.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
1. SeaDream Yacht Club’s SeaDream I
2. Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Serenity
3. Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Seven Seas Voyager
4. Paul Gauguin’s MS Paul Gauguin
5. Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Seven Seas Mariner
6. Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Seven Seas Navigator
7. Seabourn’s Seabourn Spirit
1. Azamara Club Cruises’ Azamara Quest
2. Azamara Club Cruises’ Azamara Journey
3. Cunard Line’s Queen Victoria
4. Cunard Line’s Queen Mary 2
5. Cunard Line’s Queen Elizabeth
6. Oceania Cruises’ Oceania Insignia
7. Oceania Cruises’ Oceania Regatta