A pop-up market at the Foundation for the Carolinas uptown next week will feature a slew of national and local retailers including Kendra Scott Jewelry, Mallory’s Candles and Not Just Coffee.
The “Poptopia Holidays” shopping event, last year called “Tinselbox,” runs from Nov. 28-Dec. 3, according to a statement this week from Charlotte Center City Partners, which is hosting the market at the foundation’s Sonia and Isaac Luski Gallery at at 220 N. Tryon St.
The market includes 20 fashion, accessory, jewelry and food vendors. It will be open 11 a.m.-8 p.m. on Nov. 28-Dec. 2, and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. on Dec. 3. More information can be found on the market’s Facebook page.
Center City Partners is also hosting over 100 vendors at several pop-up markets for Small Business Saturday, Nov. 26, in South End. The pop-up events are intended to attract more retail options to uptown neighborhoods and promote existing retail here, Center City Partners says.
Every night, Poptopia will host a themed night for shoppers. Here are the details:
▪ Nov. 28: Residents’ reception for those living uptown
▪ Nov. 29: An event with Kendra Scott and Hospitality House of Charlotte
▪ Nov. 30: Girls Night Out, with vendors offering special discounts and deals
▪ Dec. 1: Guests can shop at Poptopia Holidays before and after “Lights on the Square” illuminates the uptown tree at the Square
▪ Dec. 2: Poptopia Holidays will host one last party before it closes on Saturday afternoon