Beer lovers can kick off the Charlotte Craft Beer Week early with an all-day bar crawl Saturday in South End.
The Craft Crawl will feature eight stops starting at 11 a.m. at Unknown Brewing and Craft Growler Shop and Tasting Room. A free trolley service will take beer lovers from one stop to the next. Each participating brewery will have special offerings for the crawl, including a featured beer and free beer swag like pint glasses and koozies.
Most stops will also feature live musical performances from artists like The New Hires.
Now in its sixth year, the Charlotte Craft Beer Week officially runs from March 20 through March 28.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Participants can sign up for the crawl here. Below is a full schedule of the day’s events, which are sponsored by Charlotte City Center Partners.
▪ 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Unknown Brewing and Craft Growler Shop and Tasting Room with music by Charlotte Capoeira.
▪ The Redeemer 1-3 p.m.: The Beer Growler with music by The New Hires.
▪ 3-5 p.m.: Sycamore Brewing and Lenny Boy Brewing with music by Wicked Powers (Sycamore) and Thompson Brothers (Lenny Boy).
▪ 5-7 pm: Good Bottle with music by Ocean Mountain Gang.
▪ 7-9 p.m.: Triple C Brewing with music by Pluto for Planet.
▪ 9 p.m.-Until: Common Market.