Shoppers will soon see some new stores at SouthPark mall and the nearby Village at SouthPark.
Here’s a rundown of some of the additions, as well as one store relocation:
▪ Kendra Scott opened Monday in a 1,700-square-foot store next to White House | Black Market, marking the Austin, Texas-based jewelry maker’s first indoor mall location. The new store includes a Color Bar where shoppers can create customized earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings.
▪ The Track & Field Store, Brazil’s largest fitness apparel brand, will open in June next to Kendra Scott in a 1,695-square-foot store. The retailer sells “high-performance, fashion-forward” sports and beach apparel with bold patterns and prints for men, women and kids.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer
▪ The North Face, known for its outdoor and athletic apparel, will open May 1 in the mall space between Pottery Barn and Vera Bradley. The 5,572-square-foot location previously was a Guess store. This marks the first North Face store in Charlotte.
▪ The Shade Store, which specializes in custom shades, blinds, drapery and hardware, will open next to Paul Simon in a 2,620-square-foot space at the Village at SouthPark this summer. This will be the New York retailer’s first showroom in North Carolina.
▪ 8 the Salon will relocate into a bigger space at the Village at SouthPark on Aug. 8. The edgy salon in the new 6,000-square-foot space will feature a full-time live DJ and an espresso bar. The salon currently operates a smaller location nearby in South Park.