As its major renovation gets underway, SouthPark mall announced several new stores that will open in coming weeks.
Brahmin, Disney Store, Victoria’s Secret PINK, Le Vian by Jared and Five Guys will all open in the mall this fall, and a Sloan boutique will open at the Village at SouthPark, according to a statement from the mall Monday.
Earlier this summer, the mall announced a renovation project that will include interior and exterior upgrades like new luxury seating and new landscaping. The mall will remain open during construction, and the project is expected to wrap up by the holiday shopping season.
Here are some additional details about the new retailers:
▪ Brahmin, an American luxury brand specializing in handbags and accessories, will open in a 2,033-square-foot store next to Louis Vuitton in late fall.
▪ The Disney Store will open in a 4,835-square-foot space next to Clark’s in late fall. Among other items, the Disney Store sells Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars merchandise.
▪ Victoria’s Secret PINK will open in early 2016 in the Macy’s wing . The brand sells lingerie, colorful apparel including hoodies, tanks and yoga pants, accessories and beauty products.
▪ Jeweler Le Vian by Jared will open in a 1,240-square-foot store near guest services across from the Art of Shaving. The store also offers accessories including handbags, scarves and pashminas.
▪ Five Guys, known for its made-to-order burgers and hotdogs, will open Aug. 23 in an 870-square-foot space in the mall’s food court. This will be the 10th Five Guys in the Charlotte area.
▪ Women’s boutique Sloan will open in a 3,000-square-foot space in late fall in the Village at SouthPark. The shop specializes in contemporary clothing, jewelry and shoes by designers like Chan Lu, Rebecca Minkoff and Loeffler Randall.