Vintage Charlotte will host a pop-up shop in uptown Charlotte Dec. 11-20, offering handmade and vintage goods from 85 local and regional vendors.
The market at 100 E. Stonewall St., the old Goodyear building, will be open 11 a.m.-7 p.m. daily. Vintage Charlotte is calling the pop-up concept “VTGCLT Pop.”
The shop will also host these special guests and events:
▪ 11 a.m. Dec. 11: Joe’s Doughs.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer
▪ 10 a.m. Dec. 14: Cultivate Creatives Brunch.
▪ 11 a.m. Dec. 14: Viva Raw.
▪ 6 p.m. Dec. 14: Holiday card-making workshop with Studio Cultivate.
▪ 6 p.m. Dec. 16: Wreath-making workshop with Studio Cultivate.
▪ 3 p.m. Dec/ 17: Milk Glass Pie.
▪ 6 p.m. Dec. 17: Gift wrap workshop with Studio Cultivate.
▪ 11 a.m. Dec. 18: Viva Raw.
Vintage Charlotte’s is one of many uptown pop-up shopping events going on for the holidays. Others include Goodwill, which is testing a retail concept called GW this week at the EpiCentre, Blue Hem, which is holding a pop-up shop this week in the Latta Arcade, and Tinselbox, a holiday store running through Friday at the Foundation for the Carolinas.