Before it kicks off a $50 million renovation project, Northlake Mall is adding four new stores: Champs Sports, AT&T, Windsor Fashions and The Fix. In addition, four other stores are moving into bigger spaces in the mall.
“It’s an exciting time at Northlake and we are pleased to welcome new retailers to the center as we begin our plans for redevelopment and expansion,” Northlake Mall General Manager Adam Kamlet said in a statement Tuesday.
Starwood Retail Partners, Northlake’s owner, announced in February it is expanding the mall with a 200,000 square-foot addition on a vacant site next to the mall. Construction on the project is expected to start in early 2017.
Here are the details of the store additions and relocations:
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Champs Sports, which sells athletic footwear, apparel and accessories, will open in the mall’s lower level Grand Court in May.
▪ Wireless carrier AT&T will open its retail store on the upper level in the Macy’s wing.
▪ Women’s fashion retailer Windsor Fashions will open on the lower level in the Macy’s wing this fall.
▪ The Fix, a cellphone repair store, will open in the upper level this summer.
▪ Wireless carrier T-Mobile will open in a “central upper level location” this summer.
▪ Bath & Body Works will open a larger space in the Grand Court on the lower level. It will also include a White Barn Candle.
▪ Victoria’s Secret will open in a new spot next to Zales. It will be expanded to accommodate a new PINK store, and both are scheduled to open this fall.
▪ Locally owned women’s boutique Pink & Blue has moved into a larger store on the lower level Grand Court next to Express.