Here’s what a mom said to hotels after her son and others were killed by carbon monoxide at Best Westerns

Despite the heightened attention brought by deaths at a Best Western in Boone, NC, in 2013, carbon monoxide poisoning continues to afflict scores of hotel guests. Jeannie Williams opens up about her son, and others who were killed by carbon monoxi
Up Next
Despite the heightened attention brought by deaths at a Best Western in Boone, NC, in 2013, carbon monoxide poisoning continues to afflict scores of hotel guests. Jeannie Williams opens up about her son, and others who were killed by carbon monoxi

A couple settled into Room 217 at Best Western. Four months later they were dead

January 24, 2018 11:29 AM