Local

Man killed when clothes catch fire from stove at north Charlotte home

image to accompany breaking news
image to accompany breaking news File art

A man was killed Friday when his clothes caught fire in a home in north Charlotte.

The incident happened at a home on Skyline Drive. According to the Charlotte Fire Department, the man was found dead by a family member.

Investigators say it appears the man’s clothes caught fire from the stove. His name has not been released.

Officials said there was no significant damage to the home.

  Comments