Hey ghouls and gals! Halloween is right around the corner. Here are some fun things to do in and around the Charlotte region this weekend.
Haunts and happenings
(Photo credit: Discovery Place)
Still thinking of a costume?
▪ How about something Charlotte-related? 5 wicked tongue-in-cheek costumes of local Queen City favorites
▪ Don’t forget your pets: Canine costumes have become more than just something dogs wear once to a party
Planning a party?
▪ Try one of these wickedly tasty Halloween treats
▪ 10 of our favorite Halloween movies: Did yours make the list?
(Photo credit: Mark Hames, The Charlotte Observer)
Would you rather hit the road?
▪ About an hour from uptown: The Lawndale horror: Haunted house special effects will creep you out (Plus other nearby haunted houses)
▪ A bit farther away: Wilmington is the most spook-friendly city in North Carolina