Jeannie Williams hopes that hotels will install carbon monoxide alarms to prevent more deaths. Her 11-year-old son, Jeffrey, died at the Best Western in Boone in June 2013 and Jeannie suffered serious injuries due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Jeannie Williams hopes that hotels will install carbon monoxide alarms to prevent more deaths. Her 11-year-old son, Jeffrey, died at the Best Western in Boone in June 2013 and Jeannie suffered serious injuries due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Courtesy of the Williams family
Jeannie Williams hopes that hotels will install carbon monoxide alarms to prevent more deaths. Her 11-year-old son, Jeffrey, died at the Best Western in Boone in June 2013 and Jeannie suffered serious injuries due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Courtesy of the Williams family

Statement from Jeannie Williams, mother of Jeffrey

March 28, 2016 03:23 PM