Daryl and Shirley Jenkins, of Longview, Washington died of carbon monoxide poisoning in April 2013 at the Best Western in Boone.
Daryl and Shirley Jenkins, of Longview, Washington died of carbon monoxide poisoning in April 2013 at the Best Western in Boone. Courtesy of the Jenkins family
Daryl and Shirley Jenkins, of Longview, Washington died of carbon monoxide poisoning in April 2013 at the Best Western in Boone. Courtesy of the Jenkins family

Statements from the children of Daryl and Shirley Jenkins

March 28, 2016 03:24 PM